Cleaning address book

  • Red Cavender
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Sorry for the intrusion. Due to several computer upgrades, my address book has many duplicates. I am sure that many of theses are not any good any more. In an effort to resolve this, I am sending this to everyone in the file. No need to reply unless you feel the need. I will delete all the addresses that come back

      Dick 'Red' Cavender, Sherwood Oregon