Fwd: Two sprinkler set up for shaded domepot bed, plus sunny bed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Sometime back I brought up the subject of how best to
      sprinkle my two-part shade and sun bed, the shaded
      part requiring sprinkling under a 4 foot tall shade
      cloth, the sunny part open. So I rigged up two lawn
      sprinkler heads, a short one and a taller one that I
      could cut on simultaneously or separately, controlled
      by an egg-timer type of timer. I would like to try a
      mist or fogging head on the shady side low sprinkler,
      but have been unable to locate one that screws onto a
      base like the ones I am using.

      Mike Creel, SC USDA Zone 8a
      Nature is my Greenhouse
      Join the Azalea Society of America