Re: [AZ] New Red Max

  • Don Hyatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30 4:06 PM
      Carlton LeMond wrote:

      > If at all possible I would also like to find out where I might acquire
      > R. Maximum?
      > Carlton

      Carlton,
      As Co-chair of the 2006 Convention, a joint meeting of the Azalea
      Society of America and the American Rhododendron Society, I have started
      a big batch of seedlings from the Curtis Creek Red Max and also
      seedlings from a "red" R. vasey that we intend to give away as banquet
      favors. The convention will be held in Rockville, MD, (suburbs of
      Washington, DC) from Friday, May 12th through Monday, May 15th, 2006.
      If all goes well, every attendee will get a plant of each one. Mark your
      calendar! :-)

      Don Hyatt
      McLean, VA
      Don@...