Re: [AZ] Re:Magnesium and R. eastmanii

  • John Thornton
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2007
      Steve,i have only tested soil from ther root zone where the plant grew. I scraped away organic matter.
         Ron miller sent the attachments. i dont know how to send them.He is out of town now.I can send them when he gets back or will mail you acopy if you will give me your address.john

      "S. M. Henning" <rhodyman@...> wrote:
      John Thornton wrote:

      >The results of three tests, two from piedmont colonies and one from
      >the Coastal Plain, are given in the two attachments. All the results
      >show very high magnesium, and the test from the Union County colony
      >indicates twice the level of magnesium I have ever encountered in
      >any previous soil test.

      John,

      Attachments are discarded by the Yahoo Azalea Group unless they are
      entered as files at:

      <http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ azaleas/files/>

      I would like to see the attachments if you can upload them to this area.

      Also, I am wondering if you have tested nearby areas where the
      azaleas don't grow to see if there is a difference.
      --
      Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA Zone 6

      http://rhodyman. net/rasite. html

      http://rhodyman. net/rabooks. html

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.