  • sandee prickett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      I live in Zephyrhills FL 29 miles North of Tampa,   At our old home, we had an Azaleas which had a lagre salmon colered bloom with dark freckels in it.  Unfortunately I think it may have died and I do not see any sign of new growth I am wondering if any one knows what the name of  this azalea is and if anyone knows where I could fined one.  I would lakso like a bright red azalea that would grown and flouish in this climate.  I hoep for an anser to taht also.

      Thank you

      Sandee Prickett

      You have not lived until you have helped someone who can never repay you!