Re: Fw: [AZ] Glenn Dale 'Fawn' Me too!

  • Barry Sperling
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      My 25 year old Fawns are as Dan Krabill describes: no blotch, no
      sectors, etc. What I would like to add is that the intensity of the
      border varies from year to year (I haven't made any study of it to see
      which weather patterns affect that) but some years it is as dark and
      intense, on many of the blooms, as Martha Hitchcock (though, of course,
      of MUCH better plant habit) and other years it may be rather pale. I
      would guess, without having made any notes, that the intense border
      occurs about once every 4 years.
      Barry