RE: [AZ] Pesticides-Orthene and Miticide-Hazardous

  • Earl Sommerville
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      JT

      The label on pesticides is a standard warning that is used because that is what the government requires, If you read the warnings ( side affects ) on your pills you get  from the drug store you may not take them either, The etch you get from azaleas can also be taken care with soap and water. It isn`t a Georgia chigger that for shore, for if you get them they are with you for a few days.

      Earl