RE: [AZ] Forms of Rh. arborescens, "Running Arborescens" variety

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
      He may have encountered Rh. eastmanii if he visited
      any limestone influenced sites in the southeast. Does
      he do email, phone or snail mail? I would love to
      correspond with him. Does he grow any selected forms
      of canadense? There is a new pink form in Nova Scotia
      I heard about. I am in the early stages of getting
      canadense adjusted to my soil and climate.
      Mike Creel, Lexington, SC.

      http://mail.yahoo.com