Re: [AZ] Fwd: Probams with my Alazeas..........

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Your question can best be answered by some of our
      group who live in the United Kingdom and grow azaleas
      over there. But allow me to ask a few questions. Are
      you azaleas evergreen all season or deciduous? Do you
      know the variety or varieties? Are all the
      problematic azaleas the same kind? Have the plants
      had this problem ever since they were planted? Do the
      plants set flower buds and bloom normally on schedule?

      Rather than a problem, this leaf loss may be a
      characteristic of the variety of azalea.

      Mike Creel
      Lexington, South Carolina

      http://mail.yahoo.com