azaleas

  • Jose Pereda
    Message 1 of 32 , May 17, 2006
      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      what is the scientific name for azaleas?

    • Steve Henning
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 17, 2013
        There is a fair amount of research on this.  For starters read:

        AZALEAS AND RECLAIMED WATER

        http://www.fshs.org/Proceedings/Password%20Protected/1989%20Vol.%20102/92-95%20(ROBINSON).pdf

        Steve Henning, zone 6, Reading, PA. USA