Information about :Promise"

  • Bill Bode
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:09 AM
      Good Mornin Y'all

      My daughter-in-law bought the above named plant , no grower is shown on
      package label , plant paten # as shown is 11920. I am assuming that
      this plant is grown in hothouse culture.

      Any help will be appreciated.
      Bill Z 8-a
    • Larry Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:17 AM
        Go to:
        Type in:
        PP11920

        click search

        You are right about it being a hothouse plant.
        Larry

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 12:40 PM
          Hi Bill Bode,

          The patent is assigned to Yoder Brothers. See the attached jpg image
          for some of the information from the patent file.

          Bill Miller
          Bethesda, Maryland