this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

  • Michael J Buckley
    Message 1 of 284 , Apr 30 7:44 PM
      I have three azaleas in front of my house and they grew so tall they were blocking our front window. I decided (after blooming) that I would trim them down to window height. Not such a great idea because now all I have is a bunch of sticks (not one leaf was spared). Is there any chance these things will come back? If not, I will just pull them out and start with some new ones.

      Thanks
      Mike
    • Jennifer S.
      Message 284 of 284 , Apr 13 4:29 PM
        this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

        I live in zone 9b (zip code California 91350). I planted my Azalea Formosa Purple two months ago and notice branch grew out, but leaves are turning brown and dropping. Is it dying? Should I spray horticultural spray?

        I've attached a picture of it.

        Sincerely,
        Jennifer