Azaleas

  • wgsjr1942@netscape.com
    Message 1 of 51 , May 1, 2006
      [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

      Hi

      We just bought 2, 3 gal White Azaleas and there were no planting
      instructions.

      How far apart should we plant them?

      Help
      Thanks

    • megtata17
      Message 51 of 51 , May 22, 2016
        I have 2 azaleas that get both white and pink flowers some are both pink and white. I am curious what the name of this type is? Also where can I get about 6-8 more? I live in Pittsburgh PA area. I hope you can assist
        Thanks
        George Smith