Azaleas

  • wgsjr1942@netscape.com
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2006
      [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

      Hi

      We just bought 2, 3 gal White Azaleas and there were no planting
      instructions.

      How far apart should we plant them?

      Help
      Thanks

    • Lightfoot, Paul
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 13, 2014
      Don't want to bore you with these, but the Gregory Bald garden at Taylor is AMAZING this morning! And after record cold!

      Paul Lightfoot.

      The information in this communication is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to the sender of this email, and then delete it from your system. Taylor University is not liable for the inaccurate or improper transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.