Bud Set Deciduous Azaleas on 1-6-6

  • Tadeusz Dauksza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 12:09 PM
      Dear All;

      In scanning thru the garden I noticed that this Year's bud set of my decidous azaleas is extra heavy, almost every stem has some big buds that hopefully will open up without any damage from Squirells. It should be a wonderful spring with all those buds opening-up.  What is the situation in the rrest of the country.

      Attached is a Schild cross of Arb x Cumb  and Mooonlight Rose and thier bud jpegs I just took.

      later Tadeusz in Illinois.

      Yahoo! Photos