Drilling "Swiss Cheese" pots

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      I had my wife taking a few photos this weekend, before
      the big rains, of me doing some of my routine
      propagation stuff, like drilling extra drainage holes
      in pots. I needed the photo for a little propagation
      article for South Carolina Wildlife magazine. Yes,
      temporarily the weather was warm enough for
      short-sleeved shirts. I am using a corded 3/8 inch
      drill with a 3/4 inch holesaw. The continued high
      speed of the corded drill makes it preferable to any
      rechargable drill. And it cuts a cleaner hole, even
      in thinner walled plastic pots. I used the free
      Picasa program to scale down the photo to lower
      resolution, just 63 kilobytes.

      Mike Creel, Lexington, SC

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com