Re: [AZ] Did Buddies nursery make it?

  • Keith Pendergraft
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
      I as at buddies nursery yesterday. Only a few plants were lost and no serious damage to his home despite the 40 plus trees that fell in his yard.
                                                                                  Keith

      Sent via the WebMail system at wcnet.net

    • Michael Campbell
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2005
        that's nice to here
        From: Keith Pendergraft <sweetwaterlandscape@...>
        Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

        Sent via the WebMail system at wcnet.net
      • Joe Schild
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
          Keith,
          Thank you for the update on Buddy and Dixie. Do you have any info on Bill Bode and Marge Jenkins? Bill lives in Covington, just NE of N.O. close to the shore line of the bay, and Marge lives a few miles north of Buddy. Anything on them will be appreciated. LaShon and I pray they are well and safe. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

          Regards,
          Joe Schild-Hixson, TN

          Sent via the WebMail system at wcnet.net

        • Robert M. Turley
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005

            Joe,

            I have word that Margie Jenkins is fine.  They were without electricity but have generators going to run the irrigation system at the nursery.

            Robert

            Robert M. Turley

            109 Harper Ave.

            Iowa, Louisiana 70647-7414