Fwd:

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 19 5:36 PM
      [please cc <hessmartin@...> on any reply, as he is not a
      member of the group]

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 30 8:36 PM
        [ please cc rswanner at peoplescom.net on any reply ]

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 16, 2006
          [ please send a cc to karenlanning at bellsouth.net if you reply to this ]

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 13, 2006
            [ please send a CC of any reply to ygetold at aol.com ]

            >Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:43:21 -0400
            >From: Bob Stelloh <bstelloh@...>
            >Subject: Fwd: Azaleas and vines
            >Bcc:
            >Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:42:02 -0400 (EDT)
            >From: Ygetold@...
            >Subject: Azaleas and vines
            >To: bstelloh@...
            >
            >We have very old azalea plants and they are being taken over by
            >viney plants that are growing up through the plants. We have tried
            >several things to get rid of the vines but are afraid of hurting the
            >plant.
            >Any suggestions?

          • Bob Stelloh
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 6 1:12 PM
              Begin forwarded message:

              > From: Cindy Carter <goneav8in@...>
              > Date: March 6, 2009 1:48:08 PM EST
              > To: azaleas-info@...
              >
              > I have a neighbor that has given me permission to take cuttings off
              > of her azalea plants. What is the best way to do this? Is it ok
              > to do this in the Spring?
              > Thank you,
              > Cindy Carter
              > goneav8in@...

            • Steve & Darlene Henning
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 7 8:14 PM
                [this was sent to Cindy by email]

                Hi Cindy,

                Thank for asking the Azalea Group.  Your question was posted about the same time as a very similar question. Here is the answer to the first question by Don Hyatt:

                I have written a number of articles about propagation that are linked from my website including rooting azalea cuttings during thw winter when plants are dormant, or at the normal time of year in early summer.  Here is a link to that info:
                    www.donaldhyatt.com/garden.html

                Best wishes,

                Don Hyatt
                McLean, VA

                I also have a section on propagation on my website at:

                http://rhodyman.net/rarhodyho.html

                Steve Henning, Zone 6, Reading, PA

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 16, 2012
                  [ please send a CC of any reply to Yvonne rogers <shermyvon@...> ]

                  Begin forwarded message:

                  > From: Yvonne rogers <shermyvon@...>
                  > Date: April 16, 2012 4:39:32 PM EDT
                  > To: azaleas-owner@...
                  >
                  > Are there some low growing azaleas that can grow well in full sun
                  > in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.

                • Harold Greer
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 16, 2012

                  Most Evergreen azaleas will do fine in sun in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.  Attached is a picture of ‘Flame Creeper’ growing in full sun in Eugene, Oregon.

                  Harold Greer

                  Greer Gardens  in the Willamette Valley where it is still cool and moist.

                  > Are there some low growing azaleas that can grow well in full sun
                  > in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.

                • bill butts
                  Message 9 of 11 , Apr 16, 2012
                    Hello Harold, we are finally getting rain and cooler temperatures here in Georgia. By the way the plants are doing very well.

                    Message 10 of 11 , Sep 9, 2013
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 671 KB
                    [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

                    I'm encountering these dark brown spots on my new azalea, along with numerous wilting and dead petals, as shown here. Can you help me diagnose the problem?

                  • Jim Patsy
                    Message 11 of 11 , Nov 6, 2013
                    Anybody ID this plant? Could be from Mal Clark's collection

                    Jim
                    Sent from my iPad
                    From Singapore

                    Michael Vuocolo