fwd: question:lichens

  • JOT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 5:58 AM
      lats spring i purchsed  a product to use in my vegetable garden and in reading the label i found it could be use to control lichens.
      the product "kop-r- spray" by "lilly miller".it contains 8% metallic copper.
      'i tried it and am pleased with the results.( requires several treatments.)
      i don't have a photo of before but the first attmt is a couple of limbs of the plant i treated.the sec photo is of the plant i plan to treat this spring and will follow up with an after photo this fall.

      maybe someone else has used this?

      the label also states it can be used to control "leaf gall".

      jim thornton   conyers.ga(atl)

      note:regardless of WHO recommends WHAT, YOU read the LABEL!