Re: [AZ] waiting for spring

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25 2:53 PM
      At 8:10 AM -0800 on 2/25/04, Susane Brown, REMAX wrote
      >Dear Bob.....Thanks for the emails. It has been several months
      >since one of our club members (a woman) was going to leave a special
      >landscaping book with you for me to come pick up. By any chance do
      >you still have it? I do want it, I just got distracted.
      >Please let me know, and sorry for the inconvenience.

      Oops!

      Sorry - I had thought that was a private reply and didn't realize I
      was telling the whole world my door is always open. Scratch that -
      I'm gonna lock it right now. Plus, we have a really big German
      Shepherd who guards the door!

      Regards,
      Bob Stelloh