Re: [AZ] waiting for spring

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2004
      At 8:10 AM -0800 on 2/25/04, Susane Brown, REMAX wrote
      >Dear Bob.....Thanks for the emails. It has been several months
      >since one of our club members (a woman) was going to leave a special
      >landscaping book with you for me to come pick up. By any chance do
      >you still have it? I do want it, I just got distracted.
      >Please let me know, and sorry for the inconvenience.

      Yep, it is faithfully waiting by the door for you to come by and pick
      it up. It's no problem at all, it doesn't take up much space, and I'm
      usually here. Actually, the door is always open, and the book is very
      obvious and just inside the door, so you are welcome to just reach in
      and get it even if I'm not here.

      The woman is April Sanborn, who does a great job of getting books at
      a discount for us.

      Regards,
      Bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2004
        At 8:10 AM -0800 on 2/25/04, Susane Brown, REMAX wrote
        >Dear Bob.....Thanks for the emails. It has been several months
        >since one of our club members (a woman) was going to leave a special
        >landscaping book with you for me to come pick up. By any chance do
        >you still have it? I do want it, I just got distracted.
        >Please let me know, and sorry for the inconvenience.

        Oops!

        Sorry - I had thought that was a private reply and didn't realize I
        was telling the whole world my door is always open. Scratch that -
        I'm gonna lock it right now. Plus, we have a really big German
        Shepherd who guards the door!

        Regards,
        Bob Stelloh