Cream Pink prunifolium hybrid from Fred Knippel now in flower

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2014
    A few years ago master propagater Fred Knippel in Acton, Massachusets, mailed me fully dormant cutting woody cuttings of native azaleas to try rooting from his garden.  I think I mailed him some of my azaleas that I rooted.  From those winter cuttings stuck January 1, 2005, I rooted several azaleas that were new to me.  One of those cuttings is today a nice little late blooming prunifolium azalea hybrid that Fred just called Cream-Pink.  The flower is significantly  more vivid than the camera captured.  Attached is a photo of the blooms and a photo of the dated tag.  I also rooted the nice yellow Ghent Nancy Waterer from Fred's cuttings

    Does any one know if Fred Knippel has email yet?