[this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]- need an azalea ID

  • Vincent Simeone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 327 KB
     [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

    Hi All, Can you tell me what cultivar of Azalea this might be?

    Thanks,m

    Vinnie Simeone
    Planting Fields

    aza.jpg

  • Harold Greer
    Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014

    Yes,

    It is ‘Kin no sai’ also known as ‘Kinsai’ and know before that as ‘Polypetalum’.

    Harold Greer

    Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2014
      Per Arts. 21 and 34 of the ICNCP (8th ed.) hyphens are used with the Japanese particle “no”: thus, Kin-no-sai.   donv

      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:30 PM