Seeking Satsuki Zuio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2014
      I had my hopes in using a small rooted tetraploid Zuio in hybridization with tetraploid yellows until the miniscule plant died suddenly at the onset of our too early hot summer.  It had survived several seasons in container and ground until this spring when I must have positioned the planting beyond the edge of my lawn sprinkler, literally inches away from a thriving Daitsuzan, which has produced seed pods after pollination with a pure yellow calendulaceum I call Walhalla Gold.

      I am seeking a source of a few woody cuttings of Zuio.  I will pay or trade.