change of address

  • Michael Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      I'm going thru my address list and am informing everyone of my new email address [ m3campbell@... ].

      Sent via the WebMail system at wcnet.net
    • Tadeusz Dauksza
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
        so are in Morris yet??

         If yes , i am glad you brought some nice weather, in the 50's yesterday and today.

         later Tadeusz-  Fighting Illinois still  #1 watch them today.

        Sent via the WebMail system at wcnet.net

        When you reply to this email, PLEASE quote its relevant part(s) only, as context, and DELETE the rest - especially this line and the Yahoo lines.  Also PLEASE tell us where you garden (city, state or at least your USDA zone).

        We welcome images RESIZED to be under 100KB in size - 640 x 480 pixel .jpg images at 50% or 1:40 compression are ideal.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
        The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!