Neem

  • Larry Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      At a place simply called The Feed Store I found the most wonderful
      gardening supplies that the large nurseries do not have. In
      particular Organica brand 'K + Neem'(for plants). I have never
      before seen Neem (Mahogany) outside of Indian Grogeries. Neem is
      slighly toxic to nearly all non-mammals (e.g. insects, Iraqnids*,
      yeast). It is a standard ingredient in Southern Indian curries. A
      member of this list had expressed a strong dislike for 'nematodes'.
      *Poetic license #BR-549

      Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
      http://www.medscape.com
    • Larry Wallace