[this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC] - Blooming time

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2013

      [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

      We would like to visit Charleston NC and Savannah GA in Spring 2014 and wonder

                     Is there a ‘best time’ to see azaleas and magnolias - and, other lovely flowers - in bloom?

      I know there is no ‘guaranteed’ time – just like for maple trees in Canada, to change colour – but, which might be a better time?

                     March 28 – April 6, or

                     April 25 – May 4

      Thank you in advance,

      Edith L.