Vireyas

  • George Klump
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2013

      Aloha, Sherla,

      Mine are vireyas, 75 or 80 of them.  Several are in bloom right at this moment, e.g. R. Taylori, Tropical Tango, Toff,  a Leucogigas and Cair Paravel plus a few others including Bold Janus.

      George E. Klump
      Southern California Chapter, ARS/ASA

      ForwardedMessage.eml
      Re: [vireya] Picture from my garden
      From:
      Sherla Bertelmann <sbertelmann@...>
      Date:
      9/29/2013 12:57 PM
      To:
      vireya@yahoogroups.com

      Aloha Bob,

      I did check out the Wikipedia page.  You did good.

      My only disappointment with the page is there is no reference to a "Tropical/sub tropical" rhododendron or the word "Vireya" on the page.  We've spent so many years trying to get the word "vireya" out into the public.  Still too many don't know what they are.

      Thanks for sharing.
      Sherla Bertelmann