Re: [AZ] Very slow growing Nakaharai hybrid from George Miller of Hanover, PA [2 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2013
      Great!  Mystery solved.  The  tag in your photo is exactly like my tag.  It must have been another azalea that died or tags got switched somehow.   I will plant the specimen in a good location so it will bloom and fill out.  I use my holey (not holy) pots for pretty much everything since they assure continued good drainage.  Their holelyness has saved many a plant.

      I have several pods of  Lilium iriodelle maturing, pure species.  Aren't you interested in lilies.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

        Mike, thanks for the offer but I believe that the prospects for growing seedlings and a plant to maturity are poor so I must decline.

        Tom Schuetz

        schuetz101@...

        2012 USDA zone 7b

        Great!  Mystery solved.  The  tag in your photo is exactly like my tag.  It must have been another azalea that died or tags got switched somehow.   I will plant the specimen in a good location so it will bloom and fill out.  I use my holey (not holy) pots for pretty much everything since they assure continued good drainage.  Their holelyness has saved many a plant.

        I have several pods of  Lilium iriodelle maturing, pure species.  Aren't you interested in lilies.

        Mike Creel, SC USDA Zone 8a
        Lexington , South Carolina