IS Weston's Lemon Drop, same as Transplant's?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
      Changing the subject to something that may have been discussed a long time ago, but not to my memory resolved.  I have a small plant of Weston's Lemon Drop viscosum.  But my oldest and largest Lemon Drop azalea, very late flowering, came from Transplant Nursery in Lavonia, Georgia, many years ago.  Are the two lemon drops the same?