Re: [AZ] FW: Azalea question

  • David Banks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      Who was hybridizing in the Charlottesville area in that period-assuming Mrs Knickerbocker was living in the area at that time? Austin Kennell for one, but no clue who else.

      Dave
      On Aug 22, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Rick Bauer wrote:

      All,

      I received the query below and have been unable to find the azalea on our website.  I have gone back to ask if Candy knows who the hybridizer is, however do any of you know of this azalea or have suggestions for how we could track it down?

      Rick Bauer