Re: [AZ] Drastically pruned azaleas

  • charisbograd
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2013
      I wanted to reply in case it is helpful to others. First, I appreciate the helpful responses and reassurance. I literally lost sleep worrying that these beautiful flowers would never be seen again. But most importantly, over the past few days the bushes have gone from naked branches to being covered with new green growth! I don't know how it happened so quickly (maybe because we have had a lot of rain lately?) but I am thrilled that these bushes do seem like they will come back better than before.