Re: [AZ] Alabamense X occidentale 3/88 Gold

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25 7:26 PM
      Thank you  Chris and Ron.  I just emailed Patrick Thompson.  Chris, somehow your message ended up in my spam with the note it contained blocked images. Dr. Smitty made the tag on the plant I have.  When he visited us we enjoyed him greatly, most impressed when he scarily (to us) navigated a row of loose rocks between our bog and garden pond, just to take a photo.  At that time he was unable to talk and communicated with an erasable easel.