Re: [AZ] Rooting azaleas and rhododendrons in water (floating pots)?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2013
      Ron, thank you for responding.  I remember an earlier discussion of Warren Bergs root mist device.  The principle seems similar to hydroponics.  My floating pot system is much easier to set up and use, pretty much carefree.  Once cuttings are well rooted and with a second growth of mature leaves and wood, it should be easy to wean a pot of growing cuttings from floating in water.  If you want to try it I can mail you a couple of my pots.