Re: [AZ] FFF

  • bsperling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi John,
      I think that if the winter temps average around 10°, 5° or 0° the
      plants may not be able to tell the difference in January while they are
      sleeping.
      However if (here in VA) there are a lot of days in the upper 40s or 50
      in January followed by normal February and March temps then I think that
      that extra boost will allow them to open earlier. HOWEVER, I haven't
      actually gone back with a year by year analysis in that way. I was
      doing a linear regression with winter temps and precip but didn't follow
      up with the idea from the first sentence in this paragraph.
      Complicated...
      Barry