Cumberlandense X Arborescens hybrid in my collection

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
    I grow this apparent hybrid of cumberlandense X arborescens which was acquired many years ago from We-Du Nursery as vaseyi, so I planted it in flock of vaseyi.  The plant has remained dwarf with beautiful foliage and nice late flowers that vary from yellow with a deeper yellow blotch to yellow with pink highlights, no fragrance noticeable.  To me it resembles Chauncy Beadle.  The plant height is under 2 feet.,  Does anyone else grow this plant?  I like it.  The flowers open just ahad of my Lemon Drop visosum from Transplant Nursery.