Question from ASA Facebook

  • christopher wetmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 22 KB
    The question below was submitted on ASA Facebook page by a Facebook user. If you have Facebook feel free to reply there. If you do not you can reply here and I will pass on message to them. The picture they reference is attached.

    Thanks
    Chris

    I need some help. I live on Long Island, NY & have many azaleas most have been purchased back in the 1950's locally for Mom for Mother's Day. I just love the color but have no idea the name of the variety. The nursery where they were purchased is long since out of business. I'm trying to find an azalea with the same coloring that would have a growth habit of approximately 3' - 4' .
    I would normally be looking for this earlier in the year but need it for someone who is just redoing the foundation plantings around his house. I would appreciate any help or advice that you can give me.
    Judy
  • John Migas