R. occidentale x R. bakeri plants

  • occidentale
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Several years ago I think that I sent several people plants of my R. occidentale x R. bakeri crosses. These are 4th generation crosses and I wanted to have people in other parts of the country test them. My problem is that I can't member who I sent the plants to. I lost a number of my email files last year with a computer problem.

      I have finally found someone interested in producing these and Harold Greer is interested in offering them. However, he would like names on them. I hate to name and register a plant that will only grow in my area. Does anyone remember receiving these plants from me? If so, how have they done?

      If you prefer to contact me off group my email is red@...

      Thanks for helping a forgetful old man.

      Dick 'Red' Cavender, Red's Rhodies, Sherwood, Oregon, USA, Zone 8
    • Lightfoot, Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
        I received some of those plants, and they have done fine for me, perfectly winter hardy.

        Paul Lightfoot
        Upland, IN zone 6a.

        Sent from my iPad

        If you prefer to contact me off group my email is red@...<mailto:red@...>

        Thanks for helping a forgetful old man.

        Dick 'Red' Cavender, Red's Rhodies, Sherwood, Oregon, USA, Zone 8

        The information in this communication is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to the sender of this email, and then delete it from your system. Taylor University is not liable for the inaccurate or improper transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.