Re: [AZ] Please Help

  • Tadeusz Dauksza
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      Jeanie;

       Yoder Bros  from Barberton ,Ohio have changed thier name to Aris, but they are the producers of that "keepsake'" azalea that your daughter bought for you, may I suggest you check their site for care of the keepsake azaleas which are mainly for indoor keeping,  you can keep it outside thru summer,fall and then bring in for winter, but its a chore of keeping just enough moisture for that azalea---     get an outdoor type like an evergreen or deciduous azalea.

      Tadeusz--