Re: [AZ] Rhododendron 'Blue Ridge' [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      Blooming right now in my SC yard is an Indiana azalea, I call Indy Blue, which you sent me cuttings of to root.  IT seems just as blue as your Blue Ridge rhody.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2013

      This is quite close to being the correct color, at least on my computer.  Generally film and to some extent digital cameras show more red than the human eye sees.  Of course the light that a person sees it under will also make a difference.

      Harold Greer