What azelea to put in my front yard

  • A.A. Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hi, I am looking to plant 5-6 Azelea's in my front yard as our main plants.  Under the windows of our living room.  I know there are many colors and types and I just want to make sure I get some good choices for a front landscape.  I guess not to tall would be one thing.  Color, would probably go with red or dark pink.  However we are open to any choice of color except white.  Figured you would be able to give me a good start.  Actually I would like something more unusual that the neighbors or the local nursery might not offer.  I am considering the Komo Kulshan but would like some feedback.  Its the front yard so I want to do it right the first time.  Thanks for any help.
    • Larry Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
        DC or IL?

        --