Dogwood Azalea

  • Mike Christie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 8:16 AM
      Saw in Coach Dooley's yard on our recent tour, the Dogwood Azalea. Would anyone know where I can find them for sale. Thanks, Mike

      --
       "Someday I hope you get the Chance
      To Live like you were Dying"

      Tim McGraw, 2006

      Mike Christie
      185 Spring Forest Way
      Sharpsburg GA 30277

      Cell:     678-876-1464

      Home:   770-502-9274

    • Joe Coleman
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24 1:59 PM
        Mike,
               They were in the plant sale as a Pennington hybrid. You might check with John Harrison to see if any were left over.
        Joe Coleman

        To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24 2:16 PM

          To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com