Summers Stars?

  • Ron Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      Has anyone heard of the deciduous azalea 'Summer Stars' that may be from
      Carlson's Gardens? Any parentage info?

      Thanks

      --
      Ron Rabideau
      RareFind Nursery
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 125 KB
      Ron,

      Here's a jpg I created from Carlson's Web site.  It shows the parentage as Rhododendron viscosum x R. arborescens.

      Bill

      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2013
        Thanks Bill

        --