this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

  • sheri williamson
    Message 1 of 282 , Apr 5, 2013
      Good day,
      First let me thank you for reading my email! My azaleas seems to have more than one disease.
      This happened before and I replaced all the ones that were diseased (my pink coral bells
      are unaffected) but all the diseases are back!
      They have gall, lacebugs, petal blight and often powdery mildew although that seems okay
      right now.
      How do I treat all of that? I have seen fungicide reccomended, neem oil, insecticidal soap,
      but I dont know what to do first.
      ANY help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
      Thank you again,
      Sheri Williamson
      Message 282 of 282 , Mar 14 1:02 PM
      I would say the pink is the indica named Pride of Mobile.  The white could be Delaware Valley White, Glacier, Indica Alba or other white azaleas.  The time of flowering and leaf characters are important to ID.

      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      I live near the gulf coast of florida.

      I would appreciate a little help in identifying what type of azaleas these are.

      Thank You