this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

  • sheri williamson
    Message 1 of 293 , Apr 5, 2013
      Good day,
      First let me thank you for reading my email! My azaleas seems to have more than one disease.
      This happened before and I replaced all the ones that were diseased (my pink coral bells
      are unaffected) but all the diseases are back!
      They have gall, lacebugs, petal blight and often powdery mildew although that seems okay
      right now.
      How do I treat all of that? I have seen fungicide reccomended, neem oil, insecticidal soap,
      but I dont know what to do first.
      ANY help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
      Thank you again,
      Sheri Williamson
    • Alissa
      Message 293 of 293 , May 29
        I planted an azalea 2 yrs ago and it died, so I bought another one last year and I thought it had died too but when I was about to dig it up I noticed little green leaves on the little stump (2-3"). It lost all of its branches last fall and the stump is the only thing that remains. This is what happened 2 yrs ago as well. Is it worth it to leave it be or should I dig it up because it has no chance. I live in eastern Iowa and we get cold winters, but it says that it can withstand them. I am confused if it is still thriving or on its way down.