Question?

  • SSnyder723@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hello,

      I'm looking for an Azalea for a shady area on the north side of my home. I don't want one that will grow real big, & I would love one that blooms all summer......is there such a plant?

      I have a fuchsia on one side (one that is gorgeous that I transplanted yrs. ago from my Auntie's home in Seattle-beautiful blooming bush)
      & a Valentine plant on the other side of where my Azalea will be planted....some afternoon filtered sun is all the sun this plant will get.
      I'm open to suggestions on other perennial plants that do well in the shade, (instead of an Azalea!)

      Appreciate your reply,
      Kindly,
      Stephanie Snyder