RE: [AZ] Interview with Buddy Lee

  • Harold Greer
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 13, 2013

    Bill,

    Thanks for the advice.  Disconnecting the battery is what we are doing.  It apparently it is some relay that sticks, but we have not be able to find out which one.  It probably has to do with the system that makes sure someone is seated in the driver’s seat before the loader will move.  What is more of a challenge is that the problem is intermittent, so sometimes it is there and sometimes it is not.  The fun of modern mechanics!  At nearly $100 per hour plus travel time, I hate to have the dealer come out when the problem may not be there at the time he arrives.

    Now back to the azaleas.  I asked earlier if anyone has ‘Atrosanguineum’.  As I said I brought it from Japan, but someway sold every plant.  It is a great azalea which is somewhat like ‘Ward’s Ruby’, but hardier.  I hope someone out there still has a plant.

    Harold -