Re: [AZ] Pine Needles and Azaleas

  • mike_threeshot
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 8, 2013
      There is an agricultural grade that comes in pill/flake form (about the size of a St. Josephs heart healthy asprin).  It is a longer term, less impact, but more lasting effect.

      From: "William C. Miller III" <bill@...>To: azaleas@yahoogroups.comSent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:54:09 AMSubject: Re: [AZ] Pine Needles and Azaleas
      Tad, Harold, et al

      A little bit of background ---- they are sensitive about any chemical use since this is a major drinking water source for the the region.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triadelphia_Reservoir Bill

      You still need to add some sulfur and there is no reason it should pollute any drinking water supply.