Linwood azalea

  • Raymond Gillick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      I'm looking for anyone selling or willing to send a cutting of Linwood salmon K -10 to Ronnie Palmer of Azalea Hill nursery in Arkansas. He advertises his azaleas in the Azalean. I recently talked to him and he is looking to add it to his Linwood collection. Thank you Rusty Gillick Toms River N.J.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Tadeusz Dauksza
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        Rusty;

         check msg# 2650 and 2651 on then azalea group that you sent this msg to.

        Tadeusz -LM chapter ASA