RE: [AZ] force blooming

  • Joseph Klimavicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013

      Claire,

      Short answer is yes.  Some varieties are easier than others, and timing for peak bloom can be a little tricky.  I do this all of the time in my garage, and I use portable heater and grow lights.  I have found that heat seems to be more important than light.   Do you know what variety of azaleas you are going to try and force bloom?

      Joe Klimavicz

      Vienna, VA