Re: [AZ] Admiral Semmes

  • Steve Earnest
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2013
    Bob,
    This bush is also very prolific. I have 3 Admiral Semmes flowering bushes with at least one juvenile. These bushes were my second bushes to bloom last year, 2012.
    I attached my blooming cycle for the bushes that I planted, in case anybody wants to purchase some plants that bloom at other times.

    Steve Earnest