  • Mary Comeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      I am trying to find an azalea called the “Yellow Blue Tape Exbury Azalea”. If someone could tell me where I could buy this beautiful plant, it would be greatly appreciated

    • Larry Wallace
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
        "Blue Tape" may be a nursery's price code or denote a sale item.

        Many of the Exburies were grown from seed and sold by color.  There are some clones such as 'Hotspur Yellow'.

        Exbury history
        --

        Larry Wallace
        Cincinnati